Thursday 25 October 2012

Nails: Animal print (Neon)



Thursdays nails were neon pink and blue/green with both leopard and zebra print. I topped them off with some sliver glitter where the two colours meet.

I am in love with these nails! I was a little sad to take them off, but I wanted to get more designs done.









This is the neon pink that I use din the above design, I adore this colour, it is bright to the max, and just super girly. When I have this pink on I feel like Barbie. It's "Nina ultra pro - fuchsia rage" I picked this up from my local salon services for a fab 67p in the sale.



Don't forget to check out the facebook page here:
www.facebook.com/thescarletcow

Do you have a shade of polish that makes you feel fab, if so what is it?
Jebbie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment