Thursday 1 November 2012

Nails: A few more Halloween ideas.

 Hello guys and gals. This is a quick post with some more Halloween nails - now I know Halloween was yesterday, but I thought I'd show you what I was rocking for the (lack of) festivities.


This are the nails I wore for the 31st. I just used some pink glitter nail polish from colorclub then just added some cute little Halloween nail stickers over it.









These nails are some more toned down nails that I did with little spiders webs on. I love the frosted pink in the left image, but I am less sure if I like it when covered with glitter. I just drew the web on free hand with a white nail polish and a small brush.

Show me your Halloween nails in the comments section below.

Don't forget you can keep up to date on what nails are happening on our facebook page.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment