Friday 20 April 2012

Nails: Hand painted bows.

So here is a look at how I am getting along with learning to paint bows.

I have been practicing hand painted bows on my nails.
This is my first attempt on nails.
They are still a little wobbly, I think it's the sort of thing that is hard on your own nails, but it is possible.



This is my second attempt... I need to practice more that's for sure!

Looking at my two goes, I think I like the first better because the lines from the edges of the bows go at a steeper angle, making the bow look a better perspective then the ones in the bottom photo.
I also think a thinner brush then the one that comes in the nail art pens would be a help for the outlines.


Hope you like seeing my attempts at hand painted nail art
-Jebbie.X

No comments:

Post a Comment