Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nails: Free hand french manicure.

Here is a quick snap of my current manicure. 

This is a free hand french manicure, I have kept is very simple, and have just added the white tips over a gel base coat, then topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. I did this free hand, because I personally, don't like using the guides for doing french tips, as I am always a bit hit and miss with them.
People always tell me they can't paint tips on free hand, it takes practice! Paint them on, take them off and start again, and just keep practicing until you can get a shape that you are happy with, and even when you are happy, that you can get a consistent shape,  you might still find you have a wobble now and then. That's when I find having these little stickers helpful, if you have a little wobble, you can add a sticker over the area, and one on the other hand to match, and ta-dah! Simple enough for work, but without feeling like you haven't bothered to do your nails. Remember, even if they aren't perfect, very few people will look at your nails close enough to tell!

- Jebbie.X

No comments:

Post a Comment