Thursday 19 July 2012

Lifestyle: looking forward to my week off!

I am looking forward to my week off next week! I am going to see my favorite band at a local free festival, and I am very excited, as it has been over a year since I last saw them..
This is a snap of Keith Murray - We are scientists I took last year in Cardiff. I am crazy excited! We were meant to be seeing them again in Bristol next week, but Keith has hurt his voice, so they have cancelled a few shows. I am a little disappointed, but I understand why bands have to do it, and I am sure there will be a next time. SO, now I am left hunting for something to do on my week off and have no idea! If you have any suggestions of place they are must sees in the UK let me know!

Other reason I and looking forward to some time off are that I get to spend the whole week with my lovely other half, and three beautiful guinea pigs. Lets hope the weather holds up and I get to wear some of my new clothes that picked up it the summer sales.

Take care all Jebbie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment