Saturday 14 July 2012

Nails: Mix and match animal print.

Today I have some mix and match nails for you guys! I have used the same colours as last weekends nails which were for Audrey, and pink Friday, but this time I have used two of my nail art pens.. Black and sliver, so here is the results..


I have kept to the same theme on the nails, but each one is different. I don't know if this is a wearable design for everyone, and might need to be toned down for some people, but I thought it was a good little experiment to see what different looks you can create with the same colours. I am thinking of doing a few nail art wheels with colour themes on them, to see all the different ideas one can come up with.

What do you think of nail art? Too much for daily wear or the right accessory to your outfit?
Let me know your thoughts, or anything you would like to see, and I will give it a shot! Take care all! 
Jebbie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment