Thursday 30 August 2012

Skincare: keeping it Simple


 <<< I, unfortunately am very limited in what skincare products I can use due to an allergy to salicylic acid, so I have to check the labels before I buy anything skincare/make-up/shampoo etc. so I thought that it might be useful for me to share with you what I use, and what is good for me.
        Anyway, onto my point. I found that my skin gets on really well with the simple skincare range. I have used the wipes for a while, and every time I stop using them a swap to a different (read cheaper) facial wipe, my skin becomes very sore, red, and blotchy - not a good look for anyone!

So after my success using the facial wipes, I decided to give the toner, and moisturiser a go. - Until recently, I have never had a good skincare routine. I will be sadly admit until around 2years ago, I didn't even take my make-up off before bed *shock horror*, but I now do it religiously. No matter how sleepy I am.
 I don't use the toner every day, I did for about the first two weeks, and now I use it every other day or so, and it keeps my skin looking much better than it did before.
>>> The moisturiser is a very thick white cream. I don't use a lot of it, and found that the last pot lasted me 2-3 months. If you use too much it can feel a little like a film is sitting on top of my skin, and it doesn't sink in very well.

Picked both of these up in Sainsbury's on a two for £4 deal, which works out cheaper than buying the cream alone!

What is your favorite skincare range?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment